Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Medical Rescue

I love this stamp! It’s a new release from Blue Knight  Rubber Stamps and so appropriate for this past year.  It was a privilege to create a card to honor those frontline heros.  
Here I paired the small version with the forest from “Rainy Days”. (I inked all but the female figure). The coloring was done with pan pastels. 
 
I kept this slimline card monochromatic. The medical symbol is popped up. The brick wall was created with a remnant of rubber trimmed from a stamp and “distressed” with sandpaper and snipped with very sharp scissors. I then used it as I would any other plain rubber stamp on an acrylic block.  The sentiment is from “Legendary”
Thank for taking a peek. 

 Remember to pop over to Blueknightrubberstamps.com to see the other new release stamps. They never disappoint!  Have a great week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Policeman

I was delighted to be able to use this policeman stamp from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps to create cards honoring our everyday heros….especiall...