Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Firemen

This Fireman’s  Prayer was a happy find on the internet. I printed it on ivory CS and further distress it by adding tea dye ink and separating and curling the corners. I then stamped the image in versafine and added a bit of shadow under his feet to ground him. 


Here I used a 2x6” piece of rainbow holographic CS and covered it with black brilliance ink. I then stamped the images with a clean stamp to lift the ink revealing the  CS 
Thank you for stopping by to take a peek. 
Remember to visit Blueknightrubberstamps.com for more ideas, inspiration and supplies. Stamps too, of course. 
See you soon!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Policeman

I was delighted to be able to use this policeman stamp from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps to create cards honoring our everyday heros….especiall...